Tremors 5 to be official?

Remember back in the 90s the classic feel "Tremors" left in most of our hearts? But we have to remember the three Direct-to-Dvd sequels that followed it. In my opinion, the second is better than the first which is unbelievable since sequels are never as good as there predecessor. But "Aftershocks", the second one, was a worthy, fun sequel. "Back to Perfection" or the third one was a stranger take on the Tremors series. Introducing ass blasters to the line of the iconic "Graboids" left a weird taste in our mouths. Though, we still liked it all around. "The Legend Begins", or the fourth one, wasn't the best prequel. Fans and I would have been satisfied with a continuation to the series, not and unneeded prequel. It wasn't until a couple weeks ago I watched "The Legend Begins" almost almost four years after turning it off. Now I find it to be a decent Tremors movie, but still the worst in the series.

After numerous rejections by Universal, who was not interested in "Tremors 5", it being in development hell since 2005, I think it's finally getting treatment. "Tremors 5", now dubbed "Tremors: The Thunder From Down Under" is now greenlit by Universal. As we can tell from the title it will take place in Australia. S.S. Wilson announced he will be writing a script for the project.

Casting is unkown. But I hope we can get Earl, Burt, and Grady all back again to kick some Graboid ass. My plot would be that Earl, Burt, and Grady are offered an enormous amount to travel to Australia and kill graboids. But they have to fight not just the worms, the shriekers, and the ass blasters. It will be action packed, and hopefully get an R rating, but thats slim to none.

I am a die hard "Tremors" fan, so no doubt I will get this on Dvd opening day. I just hope we get Ward, Gross, and Gartin all back for one last "Tremors".

Source: http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/topnews.php?id=8546

Comments