Forthcoming Summer Project: The One-Hundred Songs of Steve Pulaski

Starting June 1st, 2014, I will finally be able to begin working on a project I've had brewing in my head since 2011. That project is a comprehensive and detailed account of the one-hundred songs that have shaped me as a person, were there for me when I needed them, affected me in some sort of emotional way, and carried me through the roller-coaster of life. Starting June 1st, carrying all the way to September 8th, 2014, I will publish a blog-a-day concerning one specific song in the laundry-list of ones that have made me who I am today.

Without leaking the list, just be prepared, it's diverse as can be. Everything from soft, ballady country, to true outlaw spirits, hardcore gangsta rap, to contemporary hip-hop, to heavy-metal, to pop, to even sixties classic rock is on the list. There will be bands you probably have never heard of, artists you can't enough of, artists you loathe, songs you want to hear over and over again, songs you never want to hear again, and so forth making up the list.

"The One-Hundred Songs of Steve Pulaski" project commences June 1st, 2014. Are you ready?

Comments